Purifying plant based oil blend that deep cleans pores and balances skin moisture levels. The light textured oils melt excess sebum that causes oily skin and encourages the skin to produce less sebum. Excess sebum along with all other impurities are removed from pores leaving skin purified, balanced and soft without a greasy residue.
- Deeps cleans without over-drying skin
- Purifies and unclogs pores
- Melts away dirt, makeup & impurities
- Regulates and balances skin oil levels
- Softens & nourishes skin
- Improves overall skin health
- Hemp Seed Oil
Recommended for: Oily to Normal Skin
To Use: Shake well. Massage oil into dry skin for 1-2 minutes. Place steamy removal cloth over face then wipe to remove oil and impurities. Repeat steam and wipe as necessary.
- Oil cleanser must be applied to dry (dirty) skin.
- Our Rose Quartz Facial Roller is excellent for massaging oil into skin.
- An anti-bacterial microfiber cloth is recommended to remove oil during oil cleansing. Ensure that the removal cloth is clean prior to each use.
- Steam is important! To ensure your pores are open, the removal cloth should be hot when placed over face.
- Follow oil cleansing with our Skin Perfecting Glow Serum.
- Use especially at nights to remove skin's daily buildup.
- If you are new to oil cleansing: It is normal for skin to take a week or two (depending on your skin type) to adjust to the oil cleansing method. There is the possibility that there might be a detox reaction to oil cleansing. This is usually the skin purging itself from all toxins and buildup of impurities. This is highly dependent on your skin type. If you experience a purge, please allow the oil cleansing method to work for at least 3 weeks before results. Of course, discontinue use immediately if skin has an allergic reaction.
Skin Loving Pros:
- All Natural Ingredients
Caution: For external use only. Conduct patch test for allergies. Discontinue use if product irritates skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.