Our lashes are made to be worn up to 25 times. This can be even longer with proper care. Here are a few recommendations for a long lash life.
- Remove lashes gently, do not pull. Gently peel them, either from eyes or from package.
- If you need to trim the lashes, measure them before cutting to ensure they remain symmetrical. Trim before application.
- We recommend that you do not add products to lashes (no mascara necessary). If you need mascara, apply it to your natural lashes before applying the mink lashes.
- Clean your lashes, by removing excess glue with tweezers after each wear.
- Store lashes in original packaging to preserve shape and curl.
HOW TO APPLY GEM BEAUTY COLLECTION MINK LASH STRIPS:
- Measure and trim mink strips to ensure proper fit to your eye length and shape.
- Apply glue to the strip band.
- Allow the glue to dry a bit and become sticky (about 30 seconds).
- Place lash above lash line, look down and place the lash as close to your lash line as possible.
- Try not to close your eyes when applying strip, this will change your eye shape.
- Press down and adjust fit accordingly.