Dry Body Brush
Our palm sized body brush rejuvenates, smooths and exfoliates skin. With simple daily strokes, dry brushing helps to detox your body and skin through increased circulation and lymphatic drainage while giving your skin an extra boost in radiance.
It’s a seamless addition to any self-care and skincare routine.
How it Helps:
- Stimulates and increases circulation
- Exfoliates and gets rid of dead skin cells
- Plumps skin
- Reduces cellulite
- Detoxifies and promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces swelling
- Improves skin texture
- Natural energy boost
How to Use:
- Make sure skin is completely dry before starting.
- Start at the feet and move upward (towards the heart)
- Use firm, upward strokes or work in a circular motion
- For the stomach work in a clockwise direction
- Then end at the neck and chest area
- Hydrate after
- Be sure not to press too harshly on skin, exfoliation should never break the skin
- Hydration is key after dry brushing. Be sure to drink water and moisturize with our Nourishing Body Oil after dry brushing
- Dry brushing is best done before showering. However, you can dry brush any time of the day, mornings or nights
- Dry brushing in the mornings helps boost energy and also allows skincare products to absorb better
- Dry brushing at nights promotes relaxation and helps you wind down
- Wash your brush with baby shampoo at least twice a month to get rid of all of that dead skin buildup. Place downwards to dry.